TESTC2 | Advanced and functional tests with Symfony
- This half-day course shows the different workings of functional testing.
PrerequisitesPersonal skills: Good use of PHP, IDE (PHPStorm prefered) and Symfony. Required tools: PHP 7.2.5 or above, Composer, Symfony CLI.
GoalsLearners will use all the tools (Client, Profiler, DomCrawler...) allowing to carry out complete functional test scenarios, in accordance with their Symfony application.
Introduction to double test
- Definitions and concepts of doubles (Stub, Dummy, Mock),
- Create your first plug (Stub) with createMock () and therefore getMockBuilder (),
- Mocking a class: multiple arguments, expectations, returns, traits, summaries,
- Prophecy to create liners,
Introduction to functional tests
- Definitions and concepts,
- Create your first smoke test,
- Test with the client
- Test with DomCrawler
- Profiler test
We also recommend the following courses
4 upcoming sessions
You are not available at this periods? We organize tailored training courses: contact us for more informations!