TESTC2 | Functionally test your Symfony application!
- This half-day course shows the different workings of functional testing.
PrerequisitesSkills: Good command of PHP, its IDE (PHPStorm preferences) and Symfony. Techniques: PHP up to date (7.1 minimum), Composer, Symfony CLI.
GoalsLearners will use all the tools (Client, Profiler, DomCrawler ..) allowing to carry out complete functional test scenarios, in accordance with their Symfony application.
Introduction to double test
- Definitions and concepts of doubles (Stub, Dummy, Mock),
- Create your first plug (Stub) with createMock () and therefore getMockBuilder (),
- Mocking a class: multiple arguments, expectations, returns, traits, summaries,
- Prophecy to create liners,
Introduction to functional tests
- Definitions and concepts,
- Create your first smoke test,
- Test with the client
- Test with DomCrawler
- Profiler test
We also recommend the following courses
No session scheduled
No session is scheduled for this course. However we organize tailored training courses: contact us for more informations!