SF6MASTER | Mastering Symfony 6
- This training, which follows the course "Getting started with Symfony 6", will help you acquire the key concepts of a whole project. SensioLabs University has designed the best Symfony training experience, combining face-to-face and e-learning. In addition to face-to-face training, access to our online review platform for 1 month allows you to combine different learning practices, test your skills, follow your progress and stay in touch with your trainer on throughout the duration of the program.
PrerequisitesGood knowledge of PHP and object oriented programming. Mastery of Symfony 6 fundamentals. See the SF6-START training.
GoalsDuring these 2 days of training, the objective of this training is to take control of the framework to master its different cogs. You will learn the principle of dependency injection and learn how to use the service registry appropriately and effectively. You will also learn how to interact with the functioning of Symfony via events, and you will learn how to configure an access rights policy on the application. Finally, for a practical approach to Symfony, you will create your own commands to make your developer's life easier.
- Introduction to dependency injection and Symfony services
- Use the best way to get the list of available services to deal with
- Use the autowiring to inject dependencies on a constructor, a setter or a property
- Check custom configuration of your services
- Services and environment variables
- About console commands, and how to create interactive commands, batch commands…
- Write your own commands
- Use helpers from SymfonyStyle to get life easier
- Declare and handle new options and arguments in your command
- Introduction to Authentication and Authorization in a Symfony project
- Create your own authenticator with Security
- Check the users’ roles to let them access a given resource
- Create custom voters to handle rare situations requiring a PHP check
- Introduction to events and how to dispatch them in a Symfony project
- Create subscribers to declare listeners
- Important built-in events
Online review platform - 1 month access
- Daily test
Appreciation of the training
Global average : 4.7/5
- Educational rating : 4.9/5
- Content rating : 4.6/5
- Pace rating : 4.5/5
- A control of knowledge in the form of multiple choice questions is carried out during and at the end of the training. It allows to validate and take back the points not assimilated.
- A certificate of successful completion of a training action is sent to the learner.
- A copy of the attendance sheet is transmitted.
Terms of registration
- Registration can only be made using the registration form available on our website or via the training team e-mail.
- Registration will be completed only after receiving the signed aggreement and the full payment before the start of the training.
Available languagesFrench, English, German, Spanish
Available countriesWorldwide, Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
2 upcoming sessions
You are not available at this periods? We organize tailored training courses: contact us for more informations!