TW1CE | TWIG Certification
- Make your TWIG experience recognized to show the world that you are mastering TWIG. Get your official diploma by taking the official exam organized by TWIG's Creator, SensioLabs.
PrerequisitesDesigners with experience using TWIG
GoalsThis certification will recognize your TWIG experience and you will become an official SensioLabs TWIG certified designer.
It's a 1-hour exam of 45 questions targeted at designers and divided into 16 topics as follow:
* Basic Concepts: basic Twig concepts, Twig syntax, escaping.
* Variables and Expressions: defining variables, accessing simple and complex variables, expressions.
* Filters: built-in Twig filters and their parameters, chaining filters, alternative filter syntax.
* Functions: built-in Twig functions and their arguments.
* Tests: built-in Twig tests, combining tests and conditional expressions.
* Operators: built-in Twig operators, combining operators.
* Control Structures: loops, conditionals, combining loops and conditionals.
* Template Reuse: basic and multi-level inheritance, including template fragments, embedding templates.
Appreciation of the training
Global average :
- Educational rating : N.C
- Content rating : N.C
- Pace rating : N.C
We also recommend the following courses
No session is scheduled for this course. However we organize tailored training courses: contact us for more informations!