SFCNOTIFIER | Symfony Notifier component - Create and send notifications
- A specific training around the Notifier component from Symfony. This training module will be useful for you to manage your application notifications on different communication channels. For example, SMS reminders, incident tickets on Slack, an order status by email ...
PrerequisitesGood use of PHP, IDE and Symfony. Required tools: PHP 7.2 or above, Composer, Symfony CLI.
GoalsWith the Notifier component, you will set up many communication channels and create some notification classes.
- Notifier component introduction
- Notifier bridges presentation: Slack, Telegram, RocketChat, Mattermost...
Send your first chat notification
- Transport configuration
- Create your first notification and send it to a recipient
Go further with transport types
- Send an email notification
- Send a Nexmo SMS
- Customize a notification
- Define a communication channels policy by notification importance
Available languagesFrench, English
No session scheduled
No session is scheduled for this course. However we organize tailored training courses: contact us for more informations!