SFCHTTPCLIENT | HTTP CLIENT Component
- This half-day course introduces learners to the new low-level component, Symfony HTTP Client released since Symfony 4.3. It allows you to acquire solid bases to perform synchronous and asynchronous requests to from any remote server, through a multitude of options available.
PrerequisitesGood knowledge of PHP and Object Oriented Programming, Experience with Symfony
GoalsThe training provides a solid foundation for making synchronous and asynchronous requests to any remote server, through a multitude of options available.
- Context and definitions
- Introducing the HTTP Client
- Symfony, PSR-18, PSR-17, PSR-7, HTTPlug contracts
Getting started with HTTP Client
- Component installation
- Write your first request with HTTP Client and process a simple response
- Discover the different options of the HTTP request
- Discover ResponseInterface and ResponseTrait to manipulate its HTTP response
- Handle different error cases with HTTP Client
- Handling decorators of the HTTP Client class
Available languagesFrench, English
No session scheduled
No session is scheduled for this course. However we organize tailored training courses: contact us for more informations!