LABS12 | Introduction to the API Platform framework
- API Plaftorm has become a very popular framework to build advanced and modern API-first web projects with Symfony. This tool will help you to ease the creation of your REST API web projects thanks to its powerful toolkit that includes the following features: schema.org support, linked data, data validation, pagination, filtering, sorting, etc.
PrerequisitesSymfony, REST API
GoalsThis workshop will give you an introduction to API Platform in order to get started quickly!
Creating RESTful APIs with API Platform
- Overview of JSON-LD and hypermedia APIs
- Generating your model from schema.org
- Exposing a basic CRUD API
- Exploring the built-in features of API Platform
- Custom validation and filtering
- Customisation of resources' serialisation
- Understanding and using ApiPlatform's events
- Create a custom operation
- Custom storage with a custom data provider
Available countriesUnited Kingdom
No session scheduled
No session is scheduled for this course. However we organize tailored training courses: contact us for more informations!